- Terry Trundle
- 1 Hour 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 25, 2014
DETERMINE WHETHER SCAPULA SABILIZATION IS THE TRUE CORE OF THE UPPER EXTREMITY
- Define why the scapula functions as a sesamoid reaction
- Manual preparation glides of the S-T and G-H joints
- Review the function of the trapezius
DEMONSTRATE POSITIONAL MUSCLE RECRUITMENT FOR SCAPULAR-CUFF STABILIZATION
- Review retraction and protraction concepts with periscapular exercises
- Cause of shoulder hike dysfunction and how to correct this
- Update on EMG levels of muscle recruitment
EXPLORE EVIDENCE-BASED EXERCISES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE HEALTHY ROTATOR CUFF
- Progressive exercises based on positional recruitment
- How to use low EMG based exercises in early phases of treatment
- Selective exercises for progressive rotator cuff strengthening
Terry Trundle, ATC, LAT, PTA, has over 38 years of experience in clinical practice and offers educational programs on functional rehabilitation focusing on the upper and lower kinetic chain. He practices in the Atlanta area where he is the Owner and Director of the Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. In addition, he serves as a rehab consultant for Benchmark Physical Therapy and as Chair of the Advisory Board for the annual Rehab Summit.
Mr. Trundle’s research has been featured in numerous journals and publications, and he has received awards and recognitions by the American Physical Therapy Association and Medical College of Georgia as a leader in the field. Most recently, he authored a chapter on orthopedic management of the shoulder in Fundamental Orthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant. He is the co-producer of a four-part video series that includes exercises on the knee and shoulder and passive micro-mobility of the upper and lower kinetic chains.
Financial: Terry Trundle is owner of Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Trundle is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!