- Shaun Goulbourne
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 17, 2019
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN SPORTS REHABILITATION
- How your patients can benefit from cutting edge research
HANDS-ON LAB: UPGRADE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Movement dysfunction
- Fascial and joint restrictions
- Muscle tightness and weakness
- Balance, stability and mobility
- Nerve entrapments
HANDS-ON LAB: EXPAND YOUR SPORTS REHAB TOOLBOX
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Eliminate pain
- Improve function and athletic performance
- Increase strength, flexibility, power, and endurance
- Improve balance, coordination, stability and mobility
- Enhance movement mechanics
- Loosen tight muscles
- Mobilize soft tissue
- Decompress entrapped nerves
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY COMBINE MULTIPLE MODALITIES FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Sports-specific workouts
- Core stabilization
- Crossfit training
- Joint manipulation
- Dry needling
- Nutritional analysis
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ADVANCED, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Practice developing comprehensive treatment strategies for common impairments, including:
- Running, jumping, and other lower body sports injuries
- Throwing and other upper body sports injuries
- Neck and back pain
- SI joint and pelvic dysfunction
- Postural deviations
- Nerve entrapments
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Decrease hip pain with running athletes
- Case study 2: Reduce back pain with functional activities
- Case study 3: Safeguard the shoulder and elbow during sports activities
- Case study 4: Improve athletic performance and power input
Hart County Physical Therapy
Shaun Goulbourne, DHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, SCS, STC, CSCS, NSCA-PT, Osteopractic Diploma, is an expert in sports rehabilitation with over 20 years of experience guiding athletes to peak performance. His practice includes on- and off-site treatment of athletes, and he has extensive history playing and coaching competitive sports. Formerly an international basketball player, he serves as a coach with the Olympic Development Program for the United States Soccer Federation. In his spare time, he competes in marathons and full ironman events.
Dr. Goulbourne earned his Doctorate in health science with emphasis in orthopedics and sports medicine from the University of St. Augustine, and he holds numerous certifications in manual and sports therapy. He is a Sports Certified Specialist and Orthopedic Certified Specialist through the American Board of Physical Therapy, is an osteopractor through the American Spinal Manipulation Institute, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Trainer with the NSCA.
Financial: Shaun Goulbourne has an employment relationship with Intrepid USA. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Shaun Goulbourne is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!