- Shaun Goulbourne
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Aug 01, 2020
Assess and Determine the Immediate Physiologic Need of Your Athlete
- From trauma to stronger
- Performance improvement
Rebuilding your Athlete: Applying tools for the various phases
- The tools needed to improve preparation for mobility, movement, stability, posture, strength, power, and rigidity.
- When to use these tools
Design Strategies to Implement These Tools into an Athlete’s Program
- Review of current literature
- Strategy needed to improve performance and decrease injury
- Improve the individual program design to improve performance and decrease injury
Hart County Physical Therapy
Shaun Goulbourne, DHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, SCS, STC, CSCS, NSCA-PT, Osteopractic Diploma, is an expert in sports rehabilitation with over 20 years of experience guiding athletes to peak performance. His practice includes on- and off-site treatment of athletes, and he has extensive history playing and coaching competitive sports. Formerly an international basketball player, he serves as a coach with the Olympic Development Program for the United States Soccer Federation. In his spare time, he competes in marathons and full ironman events.
Dr. Goulbourne earned his Doctorate in health science with emphasis in orthopedics and sports medicine from the University of St. Augustine, and he holds numerous certifications in manual and sports therapy. He is a Sports Certified Specialist and Orthopedic Certified Specialist through the American Board of Physical Therapy, is an osteopractor through the American Spinal Manipulation Institute, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Trainer with the NSCA.
Financial: Shaun Goulbourne has an employment relationship with Intrepid USA. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Shaun Goulbourne is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!