- Robert Tinker
- 5 Hours 47 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 31, 2018
Research of EMDR across the lifespan
- Traumatized children
- Phantom limb pain and other pain
- After motor vehicle accident or single incident trauma
- Clients with Dissociative Identity Disorder
- And more
Data and Scientific Studies
- EMDR and the Brain
- Neuroscience behind EMDR
- Neuroimaging studies comparing before/after treatment
- Evidence of Neurobiological shifts during session
Review of Client Success with EMDR
- Case studies
- Video demonstration
Robert Tinker, PhD, PC, has specialized in EMDR for 26 years in areas of writing, research, consultation, training and clinical practice. He is the author of Through the Eyes of a Child: EMDR with Children.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!