The Most Essential Yin Yoga DVD!
2 DVDs NTSC/All Region – 5.5 Hours
Yoga is known to be one of the most calming forms of exercise. If you are looking to make your practice even more soothing, try a Yin Yoga DVD from Pranamaya. Yin Yoga is a style of yoga which targets the connective tissue of the hips, pelvis and lower spine through poses which are held for longer periods of time, typically up to five minutes, instead of the usual five to eight breaths. Many people find that this practice has a transformative effect on both body and mind.
This Yin Yoga DVD from Paul Grilley contains three complete Yin Yoga practices, a more active Yang Yoga practice, and thorough lectures on the theory of Yin Yoga – everything you need to incorporate its benefits for a healthy and balanced life.
Our Yin Yoga DVD from Paul Grilley presents itself as a counterpart to more vigorous yoga and exercise. Yin Yoga capitalizes on the pillars of rest and self-care. Just as much as the body needs to exert itself physically through very active yoga poses, it needs to relax in more restorative or still poses, as found in Yin Yoga.
The 2 Volume Series Contains 5 1/2 hours of Programming:
• 108 minutes of theory workshop
• 2 guided Yin Practice Sessions 60 minutes each
• 1 guided Yin & Yang Practice Sequence 60 minutes
• 3 Specially Choreographed Yang Sesions 60 Minutes each
• 8 Narrated Guided Yin Sessions of adjustable length
• Customizable playback of the Yin and Yang practices to create new sequences
Balancing Yin and Yang
Most forms of Yoga practiced today are Yang—they emphasize muscular movement and contraction. By contrast Yin Yoga targets the connective tissue of the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Connective tissue responds best to gentle stress over a long period of time, so Yin postures are held for longer periods. This type of practice complements the more muscular styles of Yoga and is a great aid for learning to sit in meditation.
Many people find that a Yin Yoga practice has transformative effects on body and mind. The gentle but consistent stimulation to the connective tissues encourages long-term health and flexibility of the joints, recharges the energetic system of the body and naturally draws the mind inward into a relaxed, meditative state.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!