Ready to get started?
Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you’re dreaming about and you can too!
Got my flexibility back after many years!
I have been a professional dancer for over 10 years this DVD is now part of my training regimen I had an average turnout, but with use of this program, I have seen amazing results. My body is in correct alignment and my knees are not stressed out, because my turnout is coming from the hip. Thank you Easy Flexibility, it feels great to do a Grand Plie !! Mary Ellen Valenti
THIS BODYBUILDER INTERMEDIATE COMBO INCLUDES:
- Rotator Cuff Range of Motion
- Hamstrings Intermediate Level
- Hip Flexors Strength & Flexibility
- Glutes & Iliotibial Band
- Adductors Flexibility & Strength
What you are getting:
- Access to 5 online Strength & Flexibility training programs for your whole body,
- Unlimited lifetime access to our community of practitioners and instructors (2000+ people) where you can get guided personalized coaching to reach your goals.
Rotator Cuff Range of Motion
Often the rotator cuff injury come from lack of mobility in the scapula or he shoulder blade. For example poor upward rotation of the scapula is known to injure or even tear the supraspinatus tendon. Common rotator cuff stretches involve passive holds. This program uses kinesilogical stretches. Each rotator cuff muscle is isolated. Action vs action technique stretches the muscles, while minimizing the stretch reflex. At the same time the muscles remain fully alert and active. This allows for fast flexibility gains. In addition strength exercises are used. This allow to develop strength in deep ranges in order to protect the shoulder and transfer the flexibility into the skill.
Enjoy a complete follow-along workout for fast hamstrings flexibility tailored for intermediate students.
This program features:
- Hamstrings specific- warm-up
- 5 specialized Zaichik Stretching techniques
- Cool down.
Each of the exercises in the package targets a specific group of muscles for an optimally balanced workout. This allows for even spread of the applied pressure and ensures your entire body actively participates in the routine. We’ll help you work your way to success – one sweat at a time.
A lot of people hold back because of a purely psychological barrier or as runners like to call it – ‘when they hit the wall’. But we’ll help you push through this and overcome every obstacle along the way! You can count on Zaichik Stretching to connect you to your own body and mind. You’ll start to understand your body language and correctly assess your capabilities to know just how far you can go.
Strength & Flexibility
This means the movement of the hip in purely sagital plane. No actions in coronal or transverse plane take place. Each of the hip flexors is adressed separately together with other muscle groups, which can restrict hip extension.
Not all hip flexors and their synergists need to be targeted the same way for every possible technique or sport. Some skills require rotation, horizontal abduction or horizontal adduction together with extension. This program targets all of them as a general hip flexors routine.
Glutes & Iliotibial Band
This 43 minute video addresses all the muscles and actions connected to the gluteals. The Iliotibial Band runs outside the upper leg, with both Gluteus Maximus and Tensor Fasciae Latae pulling on the band. The overplay of glutes/abductors is so great with the ITB, that it is best to address them together. This program is employed to ease iliotibial band syndromes and hip and piriformis syndromes. Many athletes who tried this program have felt quick relief of tension and pain.
Adductors Flexibility & Strength
This 39 minute video contains a routine that will guide you step by step to stretch all adductor muscles as well as how to make them stronger to allow deeper flexibility. Same as the other programs, you will find a complete follow along including warm up and mobility, Zaichik Stretching techniques and specific strengthening exercises as well as the cool down.
Let us show you how you can dramatically improve your flexibility,
steadily, safely, painlessly and quickly with the use of the ZST.
& Flexibility Method that will Change Your Life Forever!
The Magic of
the Zaichik Stretching Method
- Scientifically designed by a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaihick, with over 30 years’ experience in the field.
- Isolates muscle actions one by one (to ensure they are doing their job).
- Takes care of the muscles that are tighter first
- Allows easier focus, since you are working on one specific area at a time
- You can do it all on your own! No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner!
- Remember that phrase “No Pain – No Gain?”, well it doesn’t apply to our method. Each stretch is designed to be PAIN-FREE! Thereby eliminating discomfort and allowing you to continue training to achieve faster results.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for your body.
- Gains are permanent and steady
- It is very enjoyable to do
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided, which means you’ll get to show off your flexibility in no time!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!