This webinar recording is ideal for health practitioners that currently assessing or planning to assess individuals for ADHD, and desire greater knowledge of the different neurophysiological expressions of attentional issues. Treatment of ADHD is not a one-size-fits-all approach. It is important to identify the subtype of ADHD in order to determine to best training method to suit the client’s condition.
In this 1-hour webinar recording, Lindsay Hollmuller, M.S., LPC, BCN, presented an introduction to ADHD and the assessment of its many subtypes, according to quantitative electroencephalographic analysis (qEEG) and Z-Score indexes.
The specific ADHD subtypes that will be covered include:
– Fronto-Central Slowing
– Excess Beta
– High Frontal Alpha
– Individual Alpha Peak Frequency
Lindsay Hollmuller is a Board Certified Associate Fellow in Neurofeedback by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA). She holds a Master of Science degree in Counseling from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX and a degree in Psychology from the University of Oklahoma. Lindsay received specialized training in Neurofeedback and Biofeedback from The University of North Texas. Since 2005 Lindsay has worked in a variety of mental health, medical, rehabilitation and educational settings. Lindsay has been active in the field of EEG Biofeedback and Counseling since 2007 and currently uses a variety of neurofeedback, biofeedback and counseling methods in order to treat individuals of all ages.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!