- Jamey Gordon
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2019
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN RUNNER’S HEALTH
- How cutting edge research is helping patients cross the finish line
HANDS-ON LAB: UPGRADE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- Get to the root cause of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Foot, knee, shin, hip, and back pain
- Movement dysfunction
- Fascial and joint restrictions
- Muscle tightness and weakness
- Balance, stability and mobility
- Nerve entrapments
HANDS-ON LAB: REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR REHAB TOOLBOX FOR RUNNING PATIENTS
- Practice today’s most effective techniques to:
- Correct and enhance movement
- Eliminate pain
- Loosen tight muscles
- Decompress entrapped nerves
- Reduce reinjury
- Boost speed, power and endurance
- Enhance balance, coordination, stability and mobility
- Improve patient buy-in
HANDS-ON LAB: COMBINE MULTIPLE TECHNIQUES MORE EFFECTIVELY FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Practice integrating:
- Joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Stretching and strengthening techniques
- Functional movement assessment and targeted corrections
- Home exercise prescription
- Patient education
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ADVANCED TREATMENT AND PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT PLANS FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Develop effective, innovative strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Foot and heel impairments
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel and foot pronation
- Tibial torsion
- Tight heel cords
- Knee and thigh impairments
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Stress fractures
- Shin splints
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Tight/strained calves
- Tight/strained hamstrings
- Femoral acetabular impingement
- Genu varum (bow legging)
- Limb length discrepancy
- Hip and back impairments
- Mechanical imbalance
- Pelvic imbalance
- Spinal curvature
- Degenerative disk
- Sacroiliac dysfunctions
- Age-related degeneration
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Identify and correct complex movement dysfunction
- Case study 3: Evaluate and treat hip pain during running
- Case study 4: Design an advanced treatment strategy and training plan for a high level athlete
- Case study 5: Improve athletic performance and power output
- Case study 6: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
DON’T LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE!
- Coding and billing updates for runner’s rehab
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Jamey Gordon, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, is an expert in sports rehabilitation with over 20 years of experience guiding athletes to peak performance. Passionate about helping clients reach their full potential, he has worked with a host of professional athletes in the MLB, NFL, NBA, and Olympic levels, as well as thousands of youth, high school, collegiate, and recreational athletes.
He serves as the director of athletic development at Pro X, where he oversees all rehabilitation, speed, strength and agility training, and skill development activities. Dr. Gordon travels nationally to present seminars on athletic development and sport rehabilitation, and he is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style.
In addition, he serves as a fellowship mentor and clinical instructor for the physical therapy program at Washington University in St Louis, his alma mater for both his Masters and Doctoral degrees.
Financial: Jamey Gordon is the Director of Athletic Development at Pro X. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jamey Gordon has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!