Dear friend –
Are you looking for a new CHALLENGE to change your routine, “shake things up” and kick it up a notch?
Do you want to bust your current plateau, get MORE done in LESS time and take your training to the next level?
Are you just looking for a new reason to get EXCITED about kettlebells?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you simply owe it to yourself to read this entire website.
My name is Forest Vance. I’m a former pro athlete, Russian kettlebell expert, gym owner, boot camp instructor and personal trainer based out of Sacramento, CA … and what I have to show you today is so incredibly exciting that I had to sit down and write you this entire letter.
See, we’re using a kettlebell training system at my small Sacramento, CA gym that’s getting our clients some *shocking* results … and I’ve FINALLY decided to “spill the beans” and share this complete system with the world. The specific way this training method is put together is, quite frankly, like nothing you’ve ever seen before, and I just can’t WAIT to tell you about it …
But more on that in just a bit.
MY Kettlebell Story
I want to tell you my own personal story, because I think it’s important for you to know – and I want to explain to you how the system I’m going to share with you today came to be …
I’m currently a personal trainer and boot camp instructor based out of Sacramento, CA. I hold a Master’s Degree in Human Movement, in addition to Personal Training Certifications through the American College of Sports Medicine and National Academy of Sports Medicine. I’m also a Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified Instructor.
My athletic achievements include playing football at the college level and a stint in the NFL. I’ve trained thousands of clients both in person and online, and have a track record of getting people phenomenal results in short amounts of time.
But I haven’t always been in top shape and living the fitness lifestyle. No – not long ago, I went through a lot of the same struggles you probably have, too …
Back in my football days, I was in top shape. After a great college career and a ‘cup of coffee’ in the NFL, it was time to move on. The transition was pretty smooth – except from a personal fitness standpoint. Long story short, I ended up at about 310 pounds:
I remember feeling so freakin’ fat – so out of shape, and different from my former athletic self – it was just flat-out depressing.
It was the picture above, in fact, that ultimately triggered my transformation. I started on an intense workout and diet plan, and lost 64 pounds over the next 7 months:
HOW I Did It
Now, when I first started my weight loss journey, my #1 goal was weight loss. So I knew I needed to design my workouts around that goal. But, the main focus of my workouts up to that point in time had been performance. That is, I wasn’t just training for weight loss or to hit a certain number of inches gone … every time I hit the gym, it was to put a few more pounds on the squat bar, or add a couple reps to the bench press.
This PERFORMANCE – based concept … setting goals like doing a few more reps of push ups or squats in a certain amount of time, etc. … is what really accelerated my results, and is what helped me actually make progress and eventually reach my weight loss goal – but in a fun and enjoyable way.
This performance – based idea has become a big part of the workouts I design now … and has since been melded with the kettlebell …
How I Discovered the Kettlebell
I had this insane workout partner at one of the “big box” gyms I worked at when I first got into the personal training world. He was an ex-marine, and we would do these ridiculously hard workouts every day, and always compete with each other.
One day, he brought his kettlebell with him to the gym, and we mixed it into one of these performance-based workouts I am speaking of here. I was instantly hooked.
It was just about the coolest thing ever. The shape of the weight, how you could do things with it that you couldn’t do well with other training implements, just the flat-out uniqueness …
From there, I went on to do multiple kettlebell certifications with the RKC, incorporate them into all of my own workouts and those of my clients, and eventually open my own kettlebell gym in Sacramento, CA.
Now I’ve gone on to help thousands of people – both online and off – reach their ultimate fitness goals. And a big way I’ve done that is using kettlebells … even more specifically, kettlebell challenge workouts.
The Magical Combo of Kettlebells and Performance
Where the real magic lies in this is how we combine this concept of performance-based workouts and kettlebells. They are the perfect tool to incorporate into these style of workouts for an extra challenge. EVEN BETTER, these workouts take 20 minutes or less to do and can be done with just a single kettlebell and your own body weight.
This is the method I have created and used with my clients that has helped them achieve such amazing success. Here is a sample of what I’m talking about:
Workout 12 – Kettlebell and Body Weight Beat Down
- Start today with two exercises paired together – the plank and the lunge jump. You’ll do four sets total of each, for as many reps as you can in 25 seconds. Rest for about 15 seconds between exercises.
- Second pairing is the standard push up and the KB swing – 12 reps of each, as little rest as possible, as many rounds as you can in five minutes.
- Now for a killer finisher. You’ll do seven reps of each exercise without putting the ‘bell down – single arm KB press, KB rack squat, and KB bent row. Then you’ll set the KB down, do seven burpees, and repeat the entire sequence a total of four times (two times on each side).
This workout looks so simple on paper, but once you try it, you’ll be a believer. It’s super high intensity, you can hit all of your major muscle groups at once in a very short amount of time, and with just one simple piece of equipment!
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when you try out this full system for yourself:
- Slash your body fat
- Get a lean, athletic looking build
- Bump up your current weights
- “Tighten up”
- Get STRONG – WITHOUT lots of expensive equipment
- Do it QUICK – with a workout that can fit into your crazy schedule
- Seamlessly integrate kettlebells and body weight, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your KB routine
These workouts have been such a hit, with my clients online and off, over the last couple of years, that I knew I just couldn’t keep them to myself any longer.
So, I’ve decided to put everything I have learned about kettlebell challenge workouts into an awesome new program …
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!