Discover a series of 8 qigong techniques called the Shaolin Marvelous Eye which are remarkably effective for improving eyesight.
I’ve got good news and bad news.
The good news is that it’s entirely possible to start healing your eyes — without surgery — so that you no longer need glasses.
Now here’s the bad news: It takes effort.
If you aren’t committed, if you can’t dedicate 10-15 minutes every morning to do these exercises, then don’t bother with this course. It’s not for you.
If you think you might have what it takes, then click the button to learn a series of special qigong techniques called The 8 Shaolin Marvelous Eye Exercises.
These exercises can dramatically improve your eyesight, whether you are nearsighted, farsighted, or have an astigmatism.
Ideally, these exercises should be done in conjunction with the Flowing Zen 5-Phase Qigong Routine. If you don’t know this routine, I strongly recommend that you learn it, even if you’ve learned other qigong styles. Not all qigong is the same, and I can only vouch for the effectiveness of the method that I teach.
Nevertheless, these exercises have helped many people even without the 5-Phase Routine.
Here are the exercises covered:
- Exercise #1 – The Closing Sequence
- Exercise #2 – Counting Leaves
- Exercise #3 – Rolling Stars
- Exercise #4 – Angry Eyes
- Exercise #5 – Far and Near
- Exercise #6 – Focusing on One
- Exercise #7 – Nourishing Eyes
- Exercise #8 – Throwing Away Your Crutches
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).