Here’s a brief recap of each DVD, along with just a few of the thousands of questions we’ll answer for you along the way!
DVD #1: Introduction
- Why learn functional anatomy?
- What resources do the BEST use to improve their skills?
- What resources will absolutely make you regress as a trainer, coach or athlete, and how do you avoid them?
- How will improved posture not only keep you healthy, but also improve your performance?
- How can you use the Law of Repetitive Motion to rapidly elicit changes in posture?
DVD #2: Lower Body, Core and Upper Body Functional Anatomy
- Are the hip flexors tight? If so, which one(s)? We’ll show you specific tests to figure out exactly which areas are short or stiff
- Why are well functioning glutes an absolute necessity if optimal performance is your goal? How can they help us to avoid hamstring pulls, groin strains, and lower back pain!
- How is it that we’ve misunderstood the role of various core muscles for so long – and how can we modify our training to “undo” the damage that’s been done?
- How can the pectoralis major and subscapularis be both antagonists and synergists, and what are the implications on health and performance?
- Have we been missing the boat on how we view rhomboids?
- Why doesn’t anyone think about pectoralis minor?
DVD #3: Static Assessments
- Why perform a static assessment?
- What can we suspect with an elevated shoulder girdle?
- How does being right or left-handed affect one’s posture?
- Watch TWO LIVE ASSESSMENTS to see how posture directly influences performance and injury!
DVD #4: Dynamic Assessments
- Why use a dynamic assessment?
- What does Kibler’s Three-Position Scapular Screen tell us?
- How many different things can a simple lunge tell us about an individual’s inefficiencies?
- How does one get into the “always assessing” mindset?
- In all, learn over 20 different tests to determine how the core, upper, and lower extremities are functioning, both in isolation and integration – along with specific recommendations to fix the flaws!
DVD #5: The Art of Hardcore Corrective Training
- What is the Law of Repetitive Motion?
- What’s the difference between an inefficiency and a pathology?
- How are we “missing the boat” with current corrective training practices?
- What exercises are absolutely contraindicated?
- How do we maintain a training effect while correcting inefficiencies?
DVDs #6 and #7: Live Exercise Assessment
Learn how to…
Squat, Bench Press, Row, Front Squat, Box Squat, Deadlift, Lunge, Step-up, Perform miscellaneous activation and control drills, Implement and perform the CORE STABILIZATION EXERCISES your body needs for optimal performance and health.
Discover not only the most common errors and compensation patterns, but also what they signify, and how to fix them. This is an absolute must for any up-and-coming coach and anyone who is unsure of how to perform squats, deadlifts, bench presses, or any of 30 other exercises!
DVD #8: Neanderthal No More Revisited: What We’d Do Differently
Almost three years ago, we co-authored a five-part article series called “Neanderthal No More.” This series outlined common postural flaws and offered corrective exercise suggestions. While people made tremendous progress with this program, we’d be lying nowadays if we said that we wouldn’t have done anything differently if we were to write that series of articles over today. On this DVD, we mercilessly rip on our own program – with the help of those in attendance – based largely on the principles we discussed over the course of the two-day seminar. It’s a perfect example of how learning more about functional anatomy can dramatically change what we’re doing – and even make a good program into a great program
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!