Develop Internal Power with Martial Arts Qigong
The traditional Chinese art of nei gong is the key to developing more qi (energy) and maximizing your circulation. Nei gong (also spelled neigong) means “internal skill”. By coordinating your movement and breathing, using traditional Daoist and Buddhist techniques, you may experience incredible benefits for your health and martial arts practice, including:
- Faster recovery and a stronger immune system.
- Deep relaxation and improved meditation.
- Increased stamina and long-lasting energy.
- Ability to hit with more force.
- Improved rooting and balance.
- Refined mind-body awareness and coordination.
- Enhanced ability to store and release qi.
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming teaches comprehensive theory so you may understand how nei gong can be trained correctly to gradually develop substantial internal power. Then you will begin your own practice with a follow-along nei gong workout.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!