- Delicia Mclean
- 5 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 16, 2014
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY: OVERVIEW
- Model of DBT
- DBT effectiveness research
- DBT skills training in a group format
- DBT skills training in an individual format
- Teaching dialectics
- Homework assignments and noncompliance
- Managing treatment interfering behaviors
CORE MINDFULNESS SKILLS
- States of mind
- What skills
- Activities for what skills
- How skills
- Activities for how skills
- Hands-on training
DISTRESS TOLERANCE SKILLS
- Crisis survival strategies
- Wise mind ACCEPTS
- Self-soothing skills
- IMPROVE the moment
- Pros and cons sheet
- Radical acceptance
EMOTION REGULATION SKILLS
- Framework for understanding emotions
- Biopsychosocial model of emotions
- Increase positive emotions
- Decrease emotional suffering
- Opposite action
INTERPERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS SKILLS
- Prioritization for effective interpersonal strategy
- Attending to relationships
- Getting and keeping relationships
- Factors interfering with interpersonal effectiveness
- Make requests
- Saying “no”
PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
DELICIA MCLEAN, PhD, MHA, is a licensed clinical psychologist in the state of Texas and Nebraska with nearly 10 years of experience specializing in disaster psychology and trauma. Currently, she works in and coordinates the Women’s Trauma Recovery Center (WTRC) at the Central Texas Veterans Health Administration in Temple, TX. The WTRC is a 7-week intensive residential treatment program for female Veterans and Active Duty Service Personnel with histories of military sexual trauma. In addition to her work with WTRC, Dr. Mclean is an Assistant Professor at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science. Her years working in numerous care facilities has honed her knowledge and application of a number of evidence-based psychotherapies (EBPs)—one of which is Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Dr. Mclean obtained a Master’s degree and Doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of South Dakota. In addition, she recently received a MHA from Baylor University. She is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA) as well as the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
Financial: Delicia Mclean has an employment relationship with the Women’s Trauma Recover Center (WTRC) WTVHCS. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Delicia Mclean is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!