Chris Kresser – The High Cholesterol Action Plan
Chris Kresser – The High Cholesterol Action Plan
Digital Download: You will receive a download link via your order email
Should you have any question, please contact us: email@example.com
Pay with the worlds payment methods.
Covers payment and purchase gifts.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Share Our Wines With Your Friends & Family
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.
Cut through the confusion and hype, avoid unnecessary drugs and prevent heart disease naturally.
- Have you been diagnosed with “high cholesterol”?
- Are you wondering whether you should take the statin your doctor prescribed?
- Are you wondering what tests you should get to determine your risk of heart disease?
- Has your cholesterol shot up after starting a low-carb or Paleo/Primal diet?
- Are you looking for ways to prevent heart disease naturally, without drugs
Why both sides of the cholesterol debate are wrong (and how choosing a side could put you at risk)
As a clinician that consults with patients around the world, and the creator of a popular health-related blog (chriskresser.com) and radio show (Revolution Health Radio), I get a lot of questions about cholesterol. It’s no wonder people are confused: there’s so much conflicting information out there, and a lot of it is wrong.
The discussion of cholesterol and its role in heart disease has become polarized over the past decade. On the one hand you have the “cholesterol believers,” who claim that cholesterol is an evil nutrient that causes heart disease and we should get it as low as we possibly can. On the other you have the “cholesterol skeptics” who claim that cholesterol has nothing to do with heart disease, and we shouldn’t even bother measuring it. So who’s right?
As is often the case with polarized issues, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. The understanding of what causes heart disease has evolved significantly over the past ten years, and the relationship between cholesterol and heart disease is far more complex and nuanced than either side lets on. Unfortunately, the two extremes (the believers & the skeptics) are still driving the debate. This means that some people that need treatment aren’t getting it, and some people that don’t need treatment are getting too much.
I’ve spent thousands of hours studying the science so you don’t have to.
I created the High Cholesterol Action Plan to offer a middle-ground perspective based more on research and less on dogma. Over the past five years I’ve read over 750 peer-reviewed studies, consulted with experts in the field and challenged everything I thought I knew about this topic. And now I want to share what I’ve learned with you so you can make smart decisions about protecting yourself and those you love from heart disease.
After completing the program, you will know:
- What a normal cholesterol level really is (it’s not what you think)
- When high cholesterol is a problem – and when it’s not
- The little-known causes of high cholesterol, and how to treat them
- Exactly which tests to get, and how to interpret the results
- How to lower your cholesterol with diet & lifestyle changes
- Which supplements are beneficial, and which to avoid
- Whether statin drugs are a good choice for you or your loved ones
There’s no other program like this, and the information I cover in this course isn’t available in books or even through university or graduate-level courses. I’ve spent more than five years and hundreds – if not thousands – of hours analyzing and synthesizing seemingly endless amounts of data into a concise, practical and effective action plan you can follow.
In fact, after finishing the High Cholesterol Action Plan, you’ll know more about cholesterol and its relationship to heart disease than 99.5% of people on the planet – including many medical professionals. This isn’t because clinicians aren’t smart or don’t care about their patients. It’s because this material isn’t taught in medical schools, and the field has changed so rapidly in the past several years that it’s hard for doctors and patients to keep up.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
OUR BEST COLLECTION OF COURSES AND BOOKS