- Benjamin White
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 29, 2019
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN NEURO-DEVELOPMENTAL TREATMENT
- How your patients can benefite from cutting edge research
HANDS-ON LAB: UPGRADE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Upper and lower extremity dysfunction
- Executive dysfunction
- Muscular weakness
- Decreased sensation
- Limited flexibility
- Fall risk
- Depression/low motivation
HANDS-ON LAB: REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR REHAB TOOLBOX WITH NDT
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Rapidly restore function
- Rebuild strength, mobility and stability
- Improve multitasking and gait
- Reduce fall risk
- Increase alertness and executive function
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthroughs
- Intensify therapy safety and effectively
- Motivate difficult or depressed patients
- Reverse the tide of compensation
- Reduce pain and improve tolerance
- Avoid progress plateaus
HANDS-ON LAB: COMBINE MULTIPLE MODALITIES MORE EFFECTIVELY FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Practice integrating:
- High intensity aerobic activity
- Treadmill training
- Upper Extremity Bicycle
- Kinesiology taping
- Indoor/outdoor exercise
- Resistive exercise
- Flexibility training
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ADVANCED, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Practice developing effective treatment strategies that reflect desired outcomes with:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillean Barre
- Conversion disorder
- Transverse myelitis
- Cerebral palsy
- Shoulder subluxation
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Improve patient pain tolerance
- Case study 4: Reverse the tide of compensation for impairments
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care to prevent progress plateaus
MAXIMIZE YOUR REIMBURSEMENT
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Benjamin White, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation who serves as the lead neurological therapist at a not-for-profit healthcare institution in Texas. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s physical therapy doctoral program, he has treated a wide array of neurological diagnoses over the years, from concussions and vestibular disorders to stroke, Parkinson’s, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Dr. White is an award-winning clinical instructor, a renowned national speaker on stroke rehabilitation topics, and has published numerous articles on the topics of neuroplasticity and stroke. In addition, he serves on the Neuro-Development Treatment (NDT) publication committee and is the co-president of the Brazos Valley Parkinson’s Association.
Financial: Benjamin White has an employment relationship with Baylor Scott & White. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Benjamin White is a member of the Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!