- Adam Rolf
- 1 Hour 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 04, 2017
Defining Throwing Injuries
Prevalent Risk Factors
Extrinsic, Intrinsic and Neurovascular Shoulder Pathology
Types of Injuries
- Posterior Internal Impingement
- Elbow Injuries
- UCL Injury
Linking Throwing Biomechanics
Evaluation of the Athlete
Succeeding in Athletic Medicine
Adam Rolf, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, CGFI, is a physical therapist and performance specialist with 12 years of experience working with athletes. After graduating from Creighton University in 2005 with a degree in Athletic Training, he earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Rockhurst University. Shortly after graduation, he served as the Coordinator of Sports Medicine for Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, Missouri. For the past six years, he has worked in Lawrence, Kansas providing outpatient orthopedic physical therapy and performance training at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital Performance and Wellness Center. Adam is a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and credentialed as a Titleist Performance Golf Fitness Instructor (CGFI).
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.com.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!